Eurodita Mobile Home Tay – 3 Bedroom, Transportable Glulam Cabins | Static & Dynamic Caravan Homes
Based in Lithuania, Eurodita is a leading manufacturer of high-quality, fully-insulated log structures. We serve a global supply network with log cabins, garden sheds, BBQ huts, sauna pods and porch furniture solutions
Leisure vacationing site developers often ask log cabin resellers for log housing options that are perfectly relocatable and require minimum maintenance. Our dealers usually recommend the Mobile Homes Tay—a constant bestseller in the niche of Touring Caravan Homes for seasonal housing and Static Caravan Homes used as a longer-duration housing solution. These transportable timber homes are way more insulated, lightweight and easy to haul as compared to conventional log buildings as they are designed with for ‘on-the-go’ liveability, using innovative design. Perfect for vacationing and trailer park living, our portable log homes prove to be a good investment for campsite owners, trailer park managers, countryside property developers, RV park space planners, and seasonal housing unit, buyers.
- Glulam Construction: What makes these log mobile cabins so popular among static and dynamic caravan home sellers is the solid Glulam construction. Laminated log mobile homes are resistant to harsh weather conditions and can withstand fire, storms and more.
- Regulatory Compliance: With strict regulations regarding relocatable homes, finding quality mobile homes is a hard task. Eurodita offers dealer and private label resellers the assurance of caravanning site homes that comply with any demographic. Our manufacturing standards meet international regulations and incorporate responsible construction practices.
- Easy Installation: All of our portable home kits are easy to build if you follow the instructions. These are the only driveable, easy-to-haul log homes that are suited for being used as touring caravan homes or as portable caravan homes for cross-country trip enthusiasts!
Explore Our Most Recent Bestsellers: Traditional Log Homes
- Dimensions (width x length): 5870 x 14000 mm
- Wall thickness: 90 mm Glulam Logs
- Wall height: 2210 mm
- Roof pitch (degree + Total cottage altitude): 13°, 2849 mm
- Roof thickness: 20+100+20 mm, prepared for insulation
- Floor thickness: 20+100+28 mm, prepared for insulation
- Rafters dimensions and quantity: 70 x 200 mm, five units
- Front extension of the canopy: 300 mm
- The area of a roof: 96.8 m2
- The length of the terrace: —
- Windows and doors quality: Glulam timber with double-glazed units
- Windows and doors dimensions and quantity: 1200×1200(x3), 860×2050(x8), 600×1200(x3), 1600×2050, 600×600(x2) mm