Eurodita is a premiere global supplier of high-quality log cabins, pavilions, sheds, houses, buildings, and structures to businesses in Europe and around the globe.
Founded in 1994 in Lithuania, Eurodita now has branch offices in more than 50 countries. As one of the world’s largest suppliers of timber playhouses, standard log cabins, timber outdoor play equipment, laminated log houses and cabins, and fine wooden goods such as garden furniture and hot tubs, Erodita now serves businesses with quality timber and log products across the European Union, Australia, and New Zealand. We offer both standardized and custom-made twin skin log cabins, wooden garden furniture, wooden hot tubs, BBQ cabins, log cabins and sheds, and timber Granny flats. As a leading camping pods manufacturer, we also have wooden pavilions for sale to our extensive network of dealers around Europe and the world.
All products sold by Eurodita are made from high-quality Nordic timber that is sourced responsibly and certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. Serving wholesalers, dealers and retailers across the globe, Eurodita is a bespoke log cabins company with more than 20 years of experience in providing businesses with manufactured timber products.
Our network of global dealers benefit from outstanding customer relations and high profit margins when contracting with Eurodita, including:
- The ability to sell products as a private label, thus boosting margin potential,
- World class customer service beginning during initial inquiries and continuing after the delivery of products; and
- Confidence in knowing that all of Eurodita’s products are of superior quality, ensuring the satisfaction of the end customer.
At Eurodita, we understand that today’s customers want extremely high-quality log and timber manufactured products, increasing the demand on dealers and vendors to supply these products while still maintaining a healthy profit margin. Throughout Europe, Australia and beyond, wholesalers, dealers and retailers are discovering that Eurodita can supply these high-quality log and timber manufactured products and structures at a competitive price.
Many of our dealers are participants in our Exclusive Dealer Program, in which we will furnish high-quality manufactured log and timber products for sale as a private label while ensuring that no other vendor in the area will sell our products.
If you are interested in becoming a Eurodita dealer or want to learn more about our high-end log and timber manufactured products, do not hesitate to contact us today.
At Eurodita, we are far more than just a log houses manufacturer. Our catalog currently contains more than 600 high-end manufactured timber and log products. We understand that our dealers need only the finest timber and log manufactured products for resale at profitable margins, which is why we offer outstanding service for our global network of vendors.
The benefits of becoming a Eurodita dealer include:
- Product Variety – Probably no other manufacturer can offer a larger catalog of manufactured log and timber products. We currently have more than 600 unique products for sale.
- Nordic Timber – All of our products are made with 100% Nordic timber, sourced responsibly and certified by the Forestry Stewardship Council.
- Custom Designs – Beyond our standardized products, we are happy to work with dealers to deliver custom-designed log and timber cabins, buildings, and structures.
- Rapid Production – Our integrated manufacturing process ensures that we can deliver products to our clients in a timely manner, usually within 14 days or less.
- Quality Control – We have implemented rigorous Quality Control procedures to ensure that all of our products are up to our exacting standards. We have an integrated digital system to ensure that every product is assembled correctly with no missing parts.
- Smooth Delivery – As a global leader in manufactured timber and log products, we have a well-developed ground and air transportation fleet as well as an extended network with leading logistics companies. Depending on the size and nature of your order, you will receive your products in four weeks or less, guaranteed.
- Pre-production Drawings – We welcome custom orders and will deliver detailed pre-production drawings before beginning the manufacturing process so that our customers can visualize the product before committing to making an order.
- Customer Service – We truly believe that customer satisfaction comes first. Beyond emails and phone calls, we pay a visit in-person to every single one of our dealers several times a year to solicit feedback on our products. This helps us improve the dealer and end-user experience as well as give us vital feedback to improve our product range.
- Private Label – All of our products are unbranded, giving dealers the option of selling them under their own label, allowing for the possibility of enhanced profit margins.
- Exclusivity – Participants in our Exclusive Dealer Program will receive access to our full range of products in exchange for us agreeing not to supply any other vendors in your area.
At Eurodita, we’ve had to battle several lawsuits from competitors who were trying to prevent our expansion into their markets. Our prices remain incredibly competitive, a clear threat to other manufacturers of high-quality timber and log products. Our dealers benefit from our advantageous prices, outstanding customer service, and high-quality products.
If you are interested in selling our wide range of top-quality log and timber products made from 100% FSC-certified Nordic Timber, contact us today.
At Eurodita, we know that the finest log and timber products in the world depend on a reliable delivery network. Our dealers rely on us for our wide range of high-quality timber and log products to be delivered safely and on time. One of our highest priorities is to ensure the quality and timeliness of all of our deliveries.
Thanks to our integrated manufacturing and logistics systems, we offer our vendors reliable delivery by via a combination of an in-house fleet as well as an established network of third-party carrier companies. Depending on the size and nature of your order, our products will be delivered to your warehouse in four weeks or less.
Experienced dealers know that the European logistics market can be quite convoluted at times, so finding a reliable supplier who can deliver on time is crucial. Eurodita stands by their delivery guarantees, ensuring vendors that the products will be in their warehouse on schedule, as promised. We guarantee that all of our products will be delivered in good order, with no missing parts, and on time.
To find out more about how our wide range of Nordic timber and log products can work for you, contact us today.