Glulam Log House [104m2]
Eurodita continues to build on its reputation of being among the top log structurer manufacturers, ensuring dealers like you get the best cabin home designs and affordable log homes for sale
Eurodita Log Houses (104 sq. m) represent the best blend of contemporary and traditional log structures. The designs have classic inspirations while the use of modern materials means low energy consumption and maximum space for optimizing the internal space. The residential log cabins are made from the best quality Nordic timber. Designed using Italian machinery and German accessories, these winter cabins are durable. Used as backyard cabins, seasonal vacation cabins, or as big garden cabins, these structures are versatile, also spotted in the premises of national parks and natural reserves, resorts and campgrounds for scout clubs.
- Sturdy Construction: These camping cabins use genuine Nordic timber for outdoor performance. Available in different wall thickness options, these laminated wood log cabins ensure warmth to occupants
- Extremely Spacious: These traditional log houses ensure sufficient space to stock camping gear and still find room to sit around, walk or sleep. They are often outfitted and customized by rental cabin companies
- Industry Oriented: These residential cabins can be easily spotted in resorts, national reserves, professionally managed hiking trails, and campsites. Dealers get the advantage of quick order processing and room for better deals on bigger orders
View Other Bestsellers like Sauna Pods that Outdoor Designing Experts Recommend
- Log House Area: 104 sq. m
- Log Size: 760 X 910cm
- House Available in any size
- Floor Boards: 28mm tongue and groove
- Roof Boards: 28mm tongue and groove
- Twin Skin: 34+34mm; 44+44mm; 68+68mm
- Laminated Logs
- Wall Thickness: 28mm; 35mm; 44mm; 68mm; 90mm; 120mm; 140mm; 160mm; 200mm
SMART DEALERS ENJOY A GOOD NIGHT’S SLEEP.
THAT’S WHY THEY GET ALL THEIR LOG STRUCTURES FROM EURODITA
Eurodita takes camping to another level. Being specialized mostly in log cabins and wooden house constructions, the company takes an inspiration from the cosy home environment and applies it to the camping experience by creating luxury camping pods.