Eurodita Twin Skin Log Cabin [120m²] Interlocked, Nordic Timber Log Structure
Eurodita can be your trusted log structure supplier, ensuring you always have the perfect log cabins, sheds, pods, or garden summer houses for your clients.
Custom-made log cabins are trending big in the tourism and guest hosting industry, grabbing attention at vacation rentals, camping grounds, and conservation areas like forest trails. For timber lodge retailers, these readymade log cabins are the ideal way to ensure guests are insulated against harsh weather. Dealers selling thick-walled cabin homes look upon these as environment-friendly and easy-to-assemble log units that are an ideal alternative to traditional timber structures.
- Smartly fabricated: Known to represent a mix of modern and traditional log structures, the made-to-measure log house is recommended by classic log home dealers. It has low carbon footprints and maximum room for customizing the internal space
- Extremely Versatile: The laminated log structure represents emerging standards for log camping in popular and offbeat destinations. Holiday property managers employ them at vacationing getaways which usually includes camping, trekking, hiking, hunting, or angling to attract vacationing folks
- Sturdy Design: the interlocked log cabin is made of naturally growing timber—spruce naturally resistant to freezing conditions. Nordic spruce construction boosts overall sturdiness, particularly weather-proofing ability of these log structures—making these a perennial favourite of winter cabin sellers!
Explore What Our Dealer Partners Recommend – BBQ Huts
- Dimensions: 120 mt. sq.
- Interlocking Twin Skin Log Cabin size: 6100x19760mm
- Wall Thickness: 44+44mm
- Interlocking Three bedrooms Twin Skin Log Cabin Wall Thickness 44+44mm
- Floor Boards: 28mm
- Roof Boards: 19mm
- Interlocking one-bedroom Twin Skin Log Cabin ridge height 3412mm
- Sidewall height: 2210mm
SMART DEALERS ENJOY A GOOD NIGHT’S SLEEP.
THAT’S WHY THEY GET ALL THEIR LOG STRUCTURES FROM EURODITA
Eurodita is constantly expanding. First in Europe, now – across the globe. With the latest partners from China, Eurodita is currently consolidating its positions in the markets of Australia, New Zealand and the USA.