Made to measure Log Cabin Rural
Eurodita is helping log home dealers provide the best-customised log cabins to buyers across the outdoor accommodation and cabin housing industry/verticals
Holiday planners often ask vacation property managers to create more outdoor living options apart from treehouses, tepees or tents. Eurodita 2 Bedroom Twin Skin Nordic Spruce Cabin is the perfect choice with its residential quality construction and ease-of-assembly. This seasonal log structure can insulate occupants against harsh weather. This vacation house emerges as a smart choice for property owners at vacation rentals businesses, camping grounds, campsites, and state-owned parks.
- Sturdy Design: Holiday timber lodge dealers prefer this camping unit since it is equipped for all weathers, positioned as a strong log home that is equally at ease in urban locations, countryside or the wilderness trails
- More Space: From themed cabin space needed for outdoor hosted events to doubling-up as a warehousing space during the off-season, this 2-bedroom bespoke wooden home is easy to customise into a versatile residential-quality log cabin home as per changing demands
- Easy Assembly: Property managers prefer this Nordic Spruce cabin when handling bulk bookings for festivals and events hosted on a larger scale. Made-to-measure cabin sellers continue to prefer this log structure because it provides an open floor plan and impressive insulation
Our B2B partners also like other Log Structures like Timber Carports
- Wall size: 11596x6965mm
- Inside size: 11348x6717mm
- Wall thickness: 44mm; 70mm
- Sidewall height: 2251mm
- Ridge height: 3279mm
- Roof Slope: 17 deg.
- Roof area: 93.2 mt.sq
- Roof purlins: 70x140mm, 7 pcs.
- Roof boards: 20mm
- Floorboards: 28mm
- Treated floor beams: 60x40mm
- Residential quality windows: 1300x880mm(x5), 650x880mm(x4)
- Residential quality doors: 900x1830mm(x4)
SMART DEALERS ENJOY A GOOD NIGHT’S SLEEP.
THAT’S WHY THEY GET ALL THEIR LOG STRUCTURES FROM EURODITA
Eurodita always maximizes the security of the log structures in all aspects: making sure it is built using the finest Nordic wood, securing the building by double locks and, finally, taking care of the security of the children by taking necessary precautions in the houses and in playgrounds, too.