1 bedroom Twin Skin Log cabin
- Eurodita Interlocking one bedroom Twin Skin Log Cabin
- Superior quality Twin Skin Log Cabin
- Premium class Nordic timber
- Eurodita Interlocking one bedroom Twin Skin Log Cabin size 10078x4576mm
- Interlocking one bedroom Twin Skin Log Cabin Wall Thickness 44+44mm
- Available in Twin Skin 34+34mm; 68+68mm
- 28mm tongue and groove Floor Boards
- 19mm tongue and groove Roof Boards
- Interlocking one bedroom Twin Skin Log Cabin Ridge height 3338mm
- Side wall height 2270mm
- Premium quality European Standard double glassed windows
- Premium quality European Standard double glassed Door
- Premium quality European Standard Inside Wooden doors
Looking for Bespoke Log Cabin? Eurodita Log cabins can do any size, any shape for best price at the market!
BE A DEALER
We work very hard to get something in our lives. Putting food the table, getting clothes and other crucial things, everything asks for effort and work. And you need that everything, that you pay money for, would be worth it. Especially when you’re looking for a garden house. Bigger investments should, they even must bring better results. It is obvious and we should all look for quality. All year long, all the time. This is why “Eurodita” log cabins garden buildings should be used for a long period of time. The simple option for thin wood and nothing else might be good if you need to store something or get some cover but when it gets cold (and here it does so for quite some time), it gets far less useful. This is why the insulated garden house is a great option. Only a small investment can make it so much better. And you should invest your money right, only into the things that really improve it.
We use only the best quality materials in our log cabins. Every insulated garden house is made using only the finest quality Siberian timber, crafted specially to be the best kind of material for the garden building that is made to last and is used for every single season of the year. “Eurodita” log cabins have all the points covered. The interlocking system used in those houses makes sure there are no unneeded holes for cold air to go through and a high-quality insulation helps to make sure – all the heat inside the log cabin will stay there for as long as it’s possible.
There are plenty of designs to choose from, so you know you will be easily able to find something brilliant and suit your needs. And with the best technology, your insulated garden house will be an investment worth making. And investment worth putting your money in. Because it will be useful not for a few months but for a whole year.