Glulam Log House [71m2]
Modular Log Cabin dealers & builders continue to trust Eurodita as a genuine maker of Log Structures that caters to all outdoor lodging challenges & camping, glamping supplies
Log House 71m2 has carved a niche for itself in nature-based tourism. Often spotted at camping grounds that cater to outdoor education and recreational activities, this log cabin performs admirably in all lodging conditions. The camping log structure is designed using German and Italian technology. Nordic spruce houses are properly insulated to provide you utmost comfort. These traditional log accommodations are energy efficient. Industry buyers, like log home dealers, don’t need to worry about the quality of log cabin kits here. Feel assured that the best type of timber and the most energy-efficient floor plan has bene used!
- Quality Construction: Constructed from Nordic timber, these log cabins can withstand environmental challenges like bushfires or cyclones. Campsite owners offering survivalist or leisure glamping, buy these units and mold them to suit different requirements
- Extremely Spacious: Used in forestry, property expansion, seasonal lodging, backyard development, and as a caravanning club house, these log units are ideal for outdoor housing with sufficient space to accommodate big groups
- Widespread Usage: These winter log cabins can be used in the toughest terrains, from secluded moors and lowlands to grasslands and woodlands, ready to host large groups during camping season—a big reason why commercial log cabin buyers order them in big numbers!
You might want to see what our B2B buyers have appreciated – Wooden Play Towers
- Log Size: 830 x 620 cm
- Available Wall Thickness: 28mm; 35mm; 44mm; 68mm; 90mm; 120mm; 140mm; 160mm; 200mm
- Available in Twin Skin 34+34mm; 44+44mm; 68+68mm
- 28mm tongue and groove Floor Boards
- 28mm tongue and groove Roof Boards
- Premium quality European Standard double glassed windows
- Premium quality European Standard double glassed Door
SMART DEALERS ENJOY A GOOD NIGHT’S SLEEP.
THAT’S WHY THEY GET ALL THEIR LOG STRUCTURES FROM EURODITA
Under the private label policy, Eurodita commits to protecting the identity of its dealers as resellers of the company’s timber products. We decline all the inquiries Eurodita receives from the other dealers to have a look at our production in the sites of the dealers in their geographical vicinity.