Glulam Log House [145m2]
With experience spanning across 2 decades, Eurodita is established as the top Log Cabin manufacturer & glamping supplies provider, ensuring B2B Log Structures are supplied quickly
Log House 145 m2 has created a reputation of being the most fiercely competed product among log home companies, constantly engaging compliments with its durability and smart designing. The layout has have historic inspirations while choosing smartly crafted materials ensures energy savings. Tough to the core, Nordic timber houses are built using German and Italian technologies. These residential log homes are well-insulated and offer coziness during harsh winters. Camping log houses are emerging as the preferred choice for commercial hotel properties for extending the room to accommodate more vacationers, and are also spotted at campsites, trekking trails, forest reserves, and nature conservation spaces.
- Strong Construction: The winter log cabin is constructed from Nordic timber that remains untreated and unpainted. The traditional log cabins can withstand bushfire, cyclones and earthquakes
- Very Spacious: This residential log house is ideal for large families and groups of friends. From public camping grounds to private camping locations, from backcountry to woodlands and wet areas, this log house can be set-up in nearly any area
- Industry-Oriented: Nordic timber houses are increasingly in demand across hotels, professionally maintained campsites. Many hiking clubs continue to order these vacation homes in bulk, fully aware that the log structured are primed to outlast the toughest conditions
Find out more about emerging B2B favorites like Standard Log Cabins
- Log House Area: 145 sq. m
- Available in Twin Skin: 34+34mm; 44+44mm; 68+68mm
- Available Wall Thickness: 28mm; 35mm; 44mm; 68mm; 90mm; 120mm; 140mm; 160mm; 200mm
- Available in Laminated Logs
- Log Size: 1840 X 950cm
- 28 mm tongue and groove Floor Boards
- 28 mm tongue and groove Roof Boards
- Available in any size
SMART DEALERS ENJOY A GOOD NIGHT’S SLEEP.
THAT’S WHY THEY GET ALL THEIR LOG STRUCTURES FROM EURODITA
Being 100% environmentally friendly in the 21st century is very difficult unless one builds a house by hands – only with an axe and a saw. The building foundation, walls, the roof – in the modern times it is unimaginable to construct it without the help of the technology. Eurodita has discovered the way how to stay environmentally friendly while applying the latest architectural innovations.