Eurodita Glulam Log Cabin Gilbert – [ 8216 x 3956 mm] Nordic Timber, Compact Outdoor House
Eurodita has been selling outdoor accommodation products, including Glulam camping homes and a wide range of glamping options in discounted prices
From outdoor program coordinators to commercial campsite managers, more professionals who need outdoor lodging options are choosing Eurodita Glulam Log Cabin Gilbert. This compact camping house promises to give longevity and excellent service standards in affordable rates and deals. This Gilbert Nordic timber log cabin is easy to assemble and can be set up anywhere from the mountainside to beachside locations, this is primed to excel in any type of outdoor location.
- Strong Construction: The camping log cabin is manufactured with untreated laminated Nordic timber log that can bear the load of thick walls conveniently and provides a naturally smooth surface free from any obstructions.
- Compact Design: The Gilbert Glulam house is space smart with compact construction. The easy-to-assemble laminated log home comes with a smart floor plan to ensure customization according to the needs and demands of small families and solo travelers.
- Weatherproofed: Eurodita laminated log structure can withstand extreme weather conditions. Expect the Glulam camping unit to withstand bushfire, cyclone, and earthquakes. This Glulam glamping unit is resistant to log structure issues like shrinkage, bending, distorting.
Explore some of our other Bestsellers like Timber Carports
- Dimensions: 8216 x 3956 mm
- Wall Thickness: 70mm
- Material: Nordic timber
- Wall Height: 2160mm
- Roof Pitch: 4 and 2437 mm
- Rafter Dimensions: 70mm x 150mm
- Floor Thickness: 28mm
- Roof Thickness: 20mm
- Roof Area: 38.1 mt.sq.
- No finger joints
- Canopy size: 500mm
- Windows and doors dimensions and quantity: 1410mm×1560mm (x2), 1410mm×1930mm(x2), 600mm×600mm, 900mm×1930mm(x2)
Being 100% environmentally friendly in the 21st century is very difficult unless one builds a house by hands – only with an axe and a saw. The building foundation, walls, the roof – in the modern times it is unimaginable to construct it without the help of the technology. Eurodita has discovered the way how to stay environmentally friendly while applying the latest architectural innovations.