Eurodita Two-Floor Laminated Log House Oslo – Residential Quality Glulam Cabin Home
Eurodita has emerged as the top log cabin dealer offering a variety of glamping supplies including laminated log houses for vacationing families and group camping
From family leisure camping to emerging glamping destinations in faraway locations, Eurodita Laminated Log House Oslo has been able to garner attention in every outdoor accommodation scenario. The magic lies in its residential-quality construction of this laminated timber cabin. Perfect for trails dedicated to guided hunting or fishing excursions or professionally managed adventure expeditions, these laminated timber cabins can be tested in any weather/terrain. The Nordic timber house can be set up nearly anywhere, from the riverside to beachside, mountains or even in the forests and woodlands!
- Built Tough: Glulam log house is made with untreated logs. The laminated wood camping cabin is manufactured from weather-proofed laminated logs and has extra thick walls for more weather-proofing
- Smartly Spacious: Eurodita 2-floor camping log home has a smart space concept with big bedrooms on each floor, connected with the help of a wooden ladder. Occupants get plenty of room to move around & custom-use the space
- Versatile Use: The Nordic timber house is a regular on the camping and glamping circuit, commonly employed by commercial camping grounds. Also spotted at caravan camping zones and around camping destinations for families
Explore some of our other bestsellers like Log Garages
- Wall thickness: 90mm;135mm;180mm;200mm
- Wall Size: 8.5×10.5m
- Premium quality laminated logs
- Windows and doors made in double glazing of residential quality
- Standard log house set includes: outside walls by chosen thickness, inside walls in 90mm thickness, floorboards, roof boards, laminated timber windows, and doors
- Log house timber not treated or painted.
SMART DEALERS ENJOY A GOOD NIGHT’S SLEEP.
THAT’S WHY THEY GET ALL THEIR LOG STRUCTURES FROM EURODITA
Over the long years of prosperity, our company has mastered the skill of adapting to every dealers’ needs, by maintaining our core values: quality, loyalty and integrity. This is our success formula of producing log structures made from the finest Nordic timber, delivering it safe and on time, and always making sure that our smart dealers and their end-customers are satisfied.