Contemporary Log Cabin Rutland [90m2]
Driven by innovation, Lithuania-based log structure manufacturer Eurodita is dedicated to creating the best quality timber structures like Cabins, Mobile Homes, Carports, Garages, Camping Pods, and BBQ Huts for dealers.
With more people opting for green living, commercial real estate designers are approaching glamping lifestyle solutions sellers for healthier, more eco-friendly outdoor living options. One of the most recommended product in this segment is the Contemporary Log Cabin Rutland. The modern timber cabin takes the traditional virtues of solid log cabins—strength, durability, pleasing ambience, and blends them all into a sleek design. What makes the prefab log home so accessible is its versatility. It can be easily used as a garden office, home office studio, backyard cabin, and personalised workshop.
- Green Living: The emerging log home marketplace has a definite shift towards ecologically sensitive travelling. Vacation property managers want affordable cabin homes that are environmentally compatible. This Contemporary Log Home delivers a combination of green performance, energy savings, and ensures that carbon footprints are restricted—making it easier for our dealers to sell them as good log cabins!
- Double Roof: What sets the modular timber structure apart from the usual collection of outdoor cabins is its smart design. This sturdy, Contemporary Log Cabin features a double roof system that effectively resists the impact of extreme weather conditions. At remote locations that cannot afford full-time log homes, these cabin kits provide a ready and affordable solution.
- Private Label Cabins: As the supplier of log structures to smart dealers, Eurodita remains silent partners to dealers who get the credit for quality and quick order processing. We never disclose our partnership arrangements. The stylish cabins can be set-up in the backyard, garden or outskirts of property for annexing the living, warehousing, office, or garage-like space.
Know What Our Smart Dealers Recommend: Glulam Log Homes
- Log cabin wall size: 10250x8950mm
- Inside area: 90m2
- Frame size: 90x90mm glulam logs
- Cladding boards from outside and inside: 19mm thick
- Double roof system, prepared for insulation: 100mm
- Timber structure sidewall height – 2300mm
- Ridge height: 3100mm
- Windows: Residential quality double glazing, Euro68 standard.
- Doors: Residential quality double glazing, Euro68 standard.
- Contemporary log cabin Rutland can be supplied factory painted.
- Custom designs available, contact for more details.