Insulated Side Door Pod [3×6.6m]
Eurodita has been recognized globally for manufacturing reliable Camping Cabin Kits. Trusted by dealers across the world, the brand offers Garden Sheds, BBQ Huts & Wooden Play Houses
All-season log cabin sellers catering to RV lifestyle, caravanning sites, and cross-country travellers prefer the Eurodita Insulated Side Door Pod so that they can offer residential-quality lodging space. This eco-friendly, camping home pod is increasingly ordered by cabin rental companies that need high-performance camping park homes that are easy to haul or tow. The well-insulated walls of this wooden glamping unit keep the occupants warm regardless of the weather conditions outside—another reason why log dealers in the US, UK and Australia selling camping pods are ordering this. Without the need to dismantle or assemble large scale structures, these pods can be easily set-up in nearly any terrain. Many have been used as temporary shelters in open archaeological sites while outdoor wedding planners to are increasingly asking for camping cabins like these that look warm and inviting.
- Glulam Construction: This glamping log home is favourite among regional and national recreational site managers because of its solid Glulam construction. Laminated log camping pods are resistant to weather conditions. They are often ordered in bulk during high tourist season to combat higher-than-expected vacation bookings.
- Private Label Cabins: The ‘private label’ way of doing business can only be successful if it is built on trust. Eurodita never discloses partnership arrangements to third parties, so that you can develop your brand, deciding on your terms whether to reveal your source of supply or to keep it entirely confidential.
- Non-Toxic: This camping park home features non-toxic painted walls which allow safe breathability to the occupants. The non-porous paint enhances the aesthetic appeal and withstands extreme weather conditions. This also makes our eco pods more friendly and safe for pets, children and those with allergies to indoor air elements.
Explore Our Vast Assortment of Log Structures like Timber Carports!
- Dimensions: 3.0×6.6m
- Height: 2.6m
- Wall Thickness: Pine panelling from inside and outside: 14mm
- Stone wool insulation: 100mm
- Material: Pinewood
- Roof covered with Premium Bitumen Shingles
- Premium Quality Nordic Pine
- Opening Danish style windows on the Back wall, window size: 700×900
- Secure Lock Danish style Double Door, door size: 1010x1820mm
- 28mm Tongue & Groove Floor with insulation
- Terrace made from 28mm impregnated decking boards.
- Terrace length: 1m
- Custom Pods available on request.
- Eurodita can supply pod with the complete electrical installation.
- Pods can be supplied painted.
- The pod can be delivered fully assembled or in Flat packs.
- Assembled pod size: 2.4mx6.6mx2.6m
- Flat packed pod size: 1.2mx6.6mx1.2m
- Pod weight: 2700Kg.
SMART DEALERS ENJOY A GOOD NIGHT’S SLEEP.
THAT’S WHY THEY GET ALL THEIR LOG STRUCTURES FROM EURODITA
Our success is the growing number of thousands of partnerships with smart and demanding dealers. Having the strongest dealer network in Europe, we are continuously expanding, currently consolidating our positions in the markets of Australia, New Zealand and the USA.