Eurodita Corner Log Cabin 300×300
- Double glass
- Single glass
Superior quality Log Cabin
- Premium class Nordic timber
- No Finger Joint used
- Log Cabin Size 3000x3000mm
- Log Cabin Wall Thickness 28mm; 44mm
- 28mm tongue and groove Floor Boards
- 19mm tongue and groove Roof Boards
- Eurodita Corner Log Cabin 300×300 ridge height 2720mm
- Side wall height 2030mm
- Georgian style single glassed window
- Georgian style single glassed door
- Double glass windows for 44mm wall thickness cabin
- Double glass doors available for 44mm wall thickness cabin
BE A DEALER
Eurodita Standard Cabins: The Leader a Smart Dealer Deserves
Our best-sold product, the standard cabins represent quality which is tested by time. Each model represents universality, durability, practical design and an inspired way of living.
Key difference: Over the years Eurodita has optimized the production of these popular models. Cost optimization has made them even more popular among dealers who can get these amazing wooden buildings for a very reasonable price. Important note: we sell these cabins in large quantities only.
A corner of the garden very often proves to be an empty, “dead” space. The part where nothing important is even placed. Until now. A log cabin at the corner of any garden would look beautiful and it would turn it into a useful and attractive space – therefore saving some more room at the centre of the garden making it useful for something else as well. It’s a win-win situation. Corner log cabins, if made correctly, can be an attractive option for everyone but especially for those who lack space. A small log cabin taking up a small amount of space is a great and practical option. An ideal choice for someone needing some extra space to cover from rain and wind but not looking forward to occupying great amounts of space while doing so. These log cabins are not only sporting a classical style that is appealing to the eye – they are also practical.