Log Cabin [3x3m]
Eurodita has been a market leader for decades, manufacturing distinctive timber structures across the domain of Log Cabins, Wooden Pavilions & Log Garages—one hub for all log solutions!
Log cabin suppliers often ask for a quick way to set-up an extension of the main building, an outhouse of sorts that can double-up as residential and recreational space. We invite our dealers to propose a corner log cabin—one look at the image here and you will realise why. This Corner Log Cabin is a well-insulated log structure that exhibits a blend of modern technology and conventional design. The garden cabin can be easily used as an extra room, backyard gym, or a temporary warehouse for a private collection. The garden shed is also used at vacation homes, glamping sites, seasonal rentals, or camping grounds. Constructed using the best timbers, such wooden lodges can stand the most stringent weather conditions.
- Corner Shed: Log house retailers prefer such garden cabins by Eurodita because the corner profile means maximum space conservation. Corner log homes can be fitted in the most under-utilised or unused part of the backyard, ensuring homeowners get more usable space from the real estate they own
- Insulated Walls: What makes the log cabin unique is its 28 mm wall thickness. Insulated walls maintain the required indoor temperature at all times, no matter how cold it gets out there. The extra thickness allows the walls to collect and store energy and radiate it back into the home—means significant energy savings! Our cabin home dealers have been branding these units as Energy Saving Log Homes!
- Custom Shed: As the manufacturer and supplier of wooden log cabins, Eurodita believes in catering to the needs of its dealers. Therefore, the garden sheds are always open for customisation. The floor space has room for being altered for different residential needs, ensuring regional dealers can sell these with utmost confidence about sizing perfection
Explore Eurodita for the Best Log Garages!
- Superior quality Log Cabin
- Premium class Nordic timber
- No Finger Joint used
- Log Cabin Size 2000x2000mm
- Log Cabin Wall Thickness 28mm
- Available also in 45mm;58mm;68mm
- 28mm tongue and groove Floor Boards
- 19mm tongue and groove Roof Boards
- Log cabin Euro 28/15 ridge height 2470mm
- Side wall height 2070mm
- Georgian style single glassed window
- Georgian style single glassed door
- Double glass windows available
- Double glass doors available