Eurodita Corner Log Cabin – 28/25. Garden Lodge, Outhouse | Backyard Cabin Homes
Meeting the demands of new-age buyers, Eurodita has been supplying its dealers the best in latest timber structures that are meant for residential, commercial, and recreational use
Log cabins are often spotted at leisure camping or adventure locations, but backyard cabins have slightly different dynamics! The backyard, garden or courtyard is not always ready to accommodate an outdoor-perfect camping log house that can be much bigger. This is why log homes for the garden or lawn need to be designed more smartly. This log home is aptly sized to be used as a type of main home’s extension in the garden, easy to install in the backyard or the patio. This woodhouse is often called an outhouse since it provides home-like structural integrity and residential quality living despite such a simple floor plan. Private label sellers and log house dealers have been able to market this log unit an all-weather outdoor storage option, ideal for helping a homeowner set-up warehousing area, a household gym, a residential study room, a man-cave, or playing den.
- Garden Lodging: This garden log house can live up to the expectations of campers if installed at a camping site. The durable construction means that the modular timber home can provide home-like lodging to guests Our log home dealers have been promoting these units as pre-fab backyard guest homes—and the initial response has been overwhelming!
- B2B Specialists: Eurodita has systematically eliminated all the hurdles associated with having a globally scaled manufacturer as your primary supplier. This means faster shipping even if you are a remotely located business and collaboration for ensuring that customisation for bulk order is secure. We share the costing advantage to boost your profits!
- Siberian Timber: Backyard cabins and camping homes have one, significant similarity, i.e. constant exposure to the outdoors. Still, private label sellers selling our timber homes have amazing things to say about the structural strength and impressive durability of our timber structures that perform in extreme weather
Glance Through Other Uniquely Log Structures – BBQ Huts
- Premium class Nordic timber
- No Finger Joint used
- Log Cabin Size: 4000x4000mm
- Log Cabin Wall Thickness: 28mm
- Available also in: 45mm;58mm;68mm
- 28mm tongue and groove Floor Boards
- 19mm tongue and groove Roof Boards
- Log cabin Euro 28/25 ridge height: 2500mm
- Sidewall height: 2070mm
- Georgian style single glassed window
- Georgian style single glassed door
- Double glass windows available
- Double glass doors available