Log Shed [2.56 x 2m]
Eurodita has built its reputation through an unparalleled dedication to the interests of the clients (dealers, cabin retailers). In over two decades, the company has developed into a global organisation with branches across 50 nations.
The biggest problem in the Garden Shed marketplace is the difficulty of installation. Often, property managers complain about a standalone or corner design where the plant becomes an ill-fit for the property in question. Our cabin log home dealers have been able to sell this Log Shed, proposing it as the most versatile, easy to manoeuvre and the most space-conscious timber units. Compact in size, the Nordic timber shed offers extra storage that practical.
- Modern Summerhouse: The timber shed home meets all the requirements for a well-ventilated building to sit in and relax, with double glazed glass throughout for safety- one primary reason the retailers sell this garden cabin to the property developers.
- Excellent Investment: The backyard cabin is known for its versatile uses, thus proving to be a high return on investment. This shed can be rented out as a photography studio or an art studio. It can also be used as an extra guest room or chicken coop.
- Reliable Construction: As the manufacturer of log shed kits, Eurodita ensures that all its products are free from manufacturing defects. The company believes in consistency and impeccable customer services as its core values.
Explore What are B2B Dealers Recommend: Glulam Log Houses
- Eurodita Log Shed 19mm wall thickness
- Log shed wall size 256x200cm
- Log shed inside size 188x188cm + 168x56cm
- Canopy size 9cm
- Sidewall height 189cm
- Ridge height 215cm
- Inside area 3.53m2 + 0.97m2
- Roof OSB thickness 12mm
- No floor
- Door size 118x176cm